Announcements

[Running] Bring back Running

Or at least give us a good reason for retiring it! It's my number one go to.

Thank you for your feedback here in the Idea Exchange.
At this time we do not have any plans to implement this. If anything changes, we'll come back here and post an update.

Comments
raypang20

please bring this back... or i'll go to some other app that has this feature

yabolek
Casual Listener

Please explain why did you delete it. I was using it daily and I'm a premium user for 3 years now.

Any suggestion for alternatives? I will cancel my subscription and switch happily

RutmerKlarus

Fully agree!!! In the midle of training for half a marathon using this option to get my steps per minute up. 

Gone without any notification for frequent users. Just unbelievable. 

gigjohn

My runs are based off of those playlists. I dont know why they would pull them for no reason. 

rrvanwyk07

Really sad to see this feature dissappear. Without it I may as well cancel my premium and use Amazon music.

toremr10

BRING BACK RUNNING MIXES!!!

p3ric0
Casual Listener

@yabolek wrote:

Please explain why did you delete it. I was using it daily and I'm a premium user for 3 years now.

Any suggestion for alternatives? I will cancel my subscription and switch happily

The RockMyRun app seems to do the job. Its interface isn't as intuitive unfortunately but you'll be able to set your BPM. I'll be unsubscribing from Spotify until they resolve this issue.

p3ric0
Casual Listener

The RockMyRun app seems to do the job. Its interface isn't as intuitive unfortunately but you'll be able to set your BPM. I'll be unsubscribing from Spotify until they resolve this issue.

StudmuffinMcGee

Like everyone else, I'm pretty peeved that a *KILLER* feature of Spotify has been removed. 

PLEASE, BRING THIS BACK!

pleribus
Music Fan

Why do I get the feeling that the feature removal has something to do with a back room deal with a sporting affiliate who offers running apps...

Related Ideas