Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Running] Bring back Running

Or at least give us a good reason for retiring it! It's my number one go to.

Thank you for your feedback here in the Idea Exchange.
At this time we do not have any plans to implement this. If anything changes, we'll come back here and post an update.

Comments
cparent

Well they will start to listen soon since their shares, before the actual crash, were going down. Money talks. Meanwhile, try Springs

Maspel

Bring back the detect tempo !!!

I was sooo happy with it.

I am also thinking about unsubscribing, it was the reason choosing Spotify amongst all the others !

Maspel

The Nike+Run Club doesn't say anything about BPM's, it is not an option for me !

You really should bring back the Quality to this app und the running Genre 

Staff
Status changed to: Case Closed

Thank you for your feedback here in the Idea Exchange.
At this time we do not have any plans to implement this. If anything changes, we'll come back here and post an update.

hhartz

What do you mean implement it. You had this feature previously, but you removed it. Just revert the commit 🤯

Tony42
There's nothing to implement. You had a great system. Just bring it back!
PauloJf

This is not closed!

Not answered!

Not explained!

I'ts incomprehensible the treatment paying costumers get.

Way to go spotify.... 

Xenia

This post was removed for violating the Community Terms and Conditions, specifically "Do not post of any content which interferes with or disrupts the Community". For more information please read here: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Spotify-Answers/Spotify-Support-Community-Guidelines/ta-p/4575166

ishnid

Really, really disappointing to see this response (and it took 2 years at that!). As others have noted, this is not a new feature request. It's simply a request to re-enable an old feature that was already implemented.

wies101

Closed! why closed, This is total idioticy. The best feature of spotify doesn't need implementation, it just needs reinstalment! I have no idea who wrote this, but I know I am going to rate Spotify for this!