Announcements

[Running] Bring back Running

Or at least give us a good reason for retiring it! It's my number one go to.

Thank you for your feedback here in the Idea Exchange.
At this time we do not have any plans to implement this. If anything changes, we'll come back here and post an update.

Comments
Saksoy

I can't figure out how to like or vote, it won't let me. Go figure! Spotify you have to bring back this feature! Why the **bleep** would you get rid of it? Whose idea was this? Don't you see how many of us uses it? Don't make suggestions to the other running playlists they SUCK. BRING BACK TEMPO DETECTION!! 

tamaelia

Agree.... bring it back please. The ability to shift the BPM of those tracks was massive.

arkhaner

This feature is the main reason I pay for Spotify premium ... Please bring it back!

patairbe

And let's drop a message to @@Meredith to tell her that the answer given is just useless, eventually meaningless, and a bit rude for paying users/customers

No way to post such a message and really know what we are talking about (runkeeper cannot replace Spotify Running, come on ! )

This is a joke.

Kat143_au

Absolutely gutted about this! I literally have no words to describe how **bleep** I am about this! 

marcusr
Regular

Running was *the perfect killer feature*. A beat on every step - no other streaming services offered comparable functions. I've been using it 2-3x / week for more than three years now and recommended it to EVERYONE who asked me for running advice. 

I'll wait for 2-3 months. If running won't be available again by then, I'll switch to Apple Music.

Running was the main reason I kept my premium account, even though Apple's streaming is far better integrated into iOS. 

Marcus31

I am so disappointed, Spotify running is why I subscribe to Spotify. To be able to set a pace was a great feature. Bring it back, please, or I am off as I may as well just play my own music.

Stormweaver

Hi Spotify moderators!

Specifically, it’s the Running Tempo feature that I would like to see return. Of course I know I can play the Spotify Running playlist, but I WANT THE TEMPO FEATURE PLEASE!!

juanluqueroldan

Me parece una gran cagada el que hayan quitado esta caracteristica de SPOTIFY 😞 

juanluqueroldan

I'M GOING TO RETIRE MY PREMIUM ACCOUNT TOO!

Related Ideas