[Running] Bring back Running

Or at least give us a good reason for retiring it! It's my number one go to.

Thank you for your feedback here in the Idea Exchange.
At this time we do not have any plans to implement this. If anything changes, we'll come back here and post an update.

Comments
Casual Listener

Closed! why closed, This is total idioticy. The best feature of spotify doesn't need implementation, it just needs reinstalment! I have no idea who wrote this, but I know I am going to rate Spotify for this!

This is unacceptable behavior. Not even an explanation.

You took away a feature that I and many others paid you for.

Please bring this back.

Really!!??

I'm waiting for an answer since 2018! And now it's closed!?

What is going on at Spotify? At least meaningful or honest feedback would be nice!

BRING BACK RUNNING PLEASE! 💝

I totally agree now to make matters worse they have deleted my playlists and I can't even get them on resume deleted playlists. I ve ju St about had it with Spotify my premium membership is going to be cancelled 

This is completely impolite to just close the issue so many users voted for! By doing it you are showing us what we are for you. You only care for the money, not for the users of your app. It is very sad to see this 😞

• 🤦‍♂️

Are you serious? There are more than enough people who loved and want this feature back. Can you at least give us a good reason?

For android users, there is a beta app by spotify that basically does the same thing as the old bpm tech. Its called "runbeat". iOS users might have it in their store too. It's a little glitchy but there is some hope. I tried it today and it was like old times. Reply and let other runners know what you think. God bless

This is great.