[Running] Bring back Running

Or at least give us a good reason for retiring it! It's my number one go to.

Thank you for your feedback here in the Idea Exchange.
At this time we do not have any plans to implement this. If anything changes, we'll come back here and post an update.

Comments

This is the whole reason I just signed up with family premium! 

This is one of the main reasons I subscribe, please bring it back. The replacement lists are garbage. 

Adding my voice to the complaints. The running feature is what first brought me to Spotify. It’s also why I switched to Premium. I am extremely disappointed that this was done, and without seeking input from the customers. 

Please bring it back. Just found it and subscribed for it only....

I will absolutely cancel my premium family account if this feature isn’t returned. Far and away the best part of Spotify for me. 

Please at least replace this feature with a series of playlists at 5 bpm tempo increments. You already have the data and song lineups, just turn them into static playlists!

Why did you take Spotify Running away. 😞

Is it coming back or is it time to stop paying for Spotify and find another music solution.

Please bring back Beat running. The only reason we (me an my family) pay for Spotify. 😞 

No Running... No Spotify! It‘s the reason I have Spotify! I will cancel my premium count. Unfortunately.

user-removed
Not applicable

It made zero sense to remove such a popular feature, especially without word. Bring it back.