Announcements

[Running] Offer BPM/Genre Specific Running Playlists

I guess you had a good reason for removing a favorite feature such as Running. I am sure you already know that many people like me, cancel their subscription and you still think it will be more cost-effective if you remove the feature. So I am not going to push you for bringing it back. However, I don't understand why you don't make all of those playlists available now. If you don't want to maintain the bpm detector feature, still you can publish all of those playlists based on their bpm. For instance the playlist for Hard Rock, bpm 160. Or Heavy Metal bpm 165. At least people like me who know their desired bmp can use your service and stay a paying customer. 

This idea has been reposted here.

Updated on 2019-03-04

Hey!

Your idea was submitted a while ago and unfortunately didn't receive the amount of kudos needed to stay active in the ideas board (100 Kudos per year). 

In order to keep the Ideas Exchange clearer I'll close this idea for now, but this doesn't mean Spotify rejected this idea.

If you think this is an idea which needs to be implemented, you're welcome to post it in slightly different again 🙂

Have a nice day!

Luke

Comments
blake
Community Legend
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2018-03-09

Marked as new idea.

kuizzie

this is not a new idea.

so many people are disappointed about this **bleep**ty action!

CandidaV

Please do something sensible, Spotify!! Give us individual BPM playlists. I tried the Energetic Run 160 - 165 BPM this morning. It was utter rubbish. Terrible music, gaps and impossible to maintain a pace. Please get someone who runs and likes music to work on giving us something decent for running. I don't care that you removed the pace detection function but give us genres with a range of individual BPMs for each one and music that works for a run.  PLEASE !

crematedman
Community Legend

This would be cool! You have my vote ^_^

Luke
Rock Star 17
Rock Star 17
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

This idea has been reposted here.

Updated on 2019-03-04

Hey!

Your idea was submitted a while ago and unfortunately didn't receive the amount of kudos needed to stay active in the ideas board (100 Kudos per year). 

In order to keep the Ideas Exchange clearer I'll close this idea for now, but this doesn't mean Spotify rejected this idea.

If you think this is an idea which needs to be implemented, you're welcome to post it in slightly different again 🙂

Have a nice day!

Luke

Related Ideas