Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

SPOTIFY AUDIOBOOKS FOR STUDENT VERSION

Spotify is an invaluable tool for students, and Spotify Premium for Students is a trusted companion for many of us. Recently, I had the opportunity to listen to an audiobook on Spotify, albeit with the regular Premium version because I forgot to renew my Student subscription. Reverting back to the Student version was beneficial for saving a few dollars on the subscription, but it unfortunately meant losing access to audiobooks. As a student constantly on the go, multitasking is a necessity, and the audiobook feature was a game-changer. It allowed me to enjoy books on the move, rather than having to wait until summer. I urge Spotify to consider adding audiobooks to the Premium for Student subscription.

Updated on 2024-04-06

Hey @12164384836,

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

We’re closing this idea since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely point 7: "No pricing, subscription or content-related requests."

Thanks for understanding.

Comments
MihailY
Status changed to: Closed - Doesn't Meet Requirements

Updated on 2024-04-06

Hey @12164384836,

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

We’re closing this idea since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely point 7: "No pricing, subscription or content-related requests."

Thanks for understanding.