Announcements

STOP keeping historical data if customer requests

I understand why Spotify keeps historical data.  I do not neccesarily agree with this. The customer should be the one making the decision, save or delete.  I have listened to adult sensitive pod-casts that are unapproapriate to minors. These pod-casts never go away and are always prominent on the Spotify screen in my car. With that said, I can not play Spotify when minors are in my car.  Spotify needs to provide an option to either hide these adult themed Pod-casts or delete them at the discretion of the listener. These listeners are your customers. If Spotify does not allow this to happen, I will move over to Apple where they care about the customer.  Thank you for making this happen.  

Updated on 2022-07-13

Hey @Delete2022,

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

We’re closing this idea since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely “Checking for existing ideas”.

Similar ideas have already been suggested:

We'd recommend taking a look at its Status for more info. Any relevant updates about this will be posted there.

If you think your idea should be considered separate, feel free to submit it again, highlighting how your idea is distinct from the existing one.

Cheers!

Comments
OscarDC
Status changed to: Closed - Doesn't Meet Requirements

Updated on 2022-07-13

Hey @Delete2022,

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

We’re closing this idea since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely “Checking for existing ideas”.

Similar ideas have already been suggested:

We'd recommend taking a look at its Status for more info. Any relevant updates about this will be posted there.

If you think your idea should be considered separate, feel free to submit it again, highlighting how your idea is distinct from the existing one.

Cheers!