[Samsung Gear] Podcast Support

Any chance you could bring the Podcast section from the iOS/Android/Desktop apps to your Tizen app for Samsung Gear Fit 2 pro? It would be awesome to download and listen to podcasts while exercising. Last app update was on 2017-09-12..

Update: This idea has been reposted here: 

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Podcasts-Download-and-play-podcasts-on-Samsung-Gear-smar...

Updated on 2019-02-11

Hey!

Your idea was submitted a while ago and unfortunately didn't receive the amount of kudos needed to stay active in the ideas board (100 Kudos per year). 

In order to keep the Ideas Exchange clearer I'll close this idea for now, but this doesn't mean Spotify rejected this idea.

If you think this is an idea which needs to be implemented, you're welcome to post it in slightly different again 🙂

Have a nice day!

Luke

Comments
Tkina21

Yes please. I just bought one thinking it could playpodcasts. I am sooooo disapointed.

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2018-04-21

Marked as new idea.

backside9

I don't understand why I can listen to music and download playlists onto my Gear S3 watch, but I can't download podcasts?

I don't like to listen to music when I workout, and because the Tizen doesn't seem to have a good way to manage podcasts via any native or 3rd party app, I have to bring my stupid huge phone with me, which defeats the purpose of having the watch. How hard is this to add as a feature? 

JefferyT51

It's been about a year, Spotify.  It would really be appreciated, as the app seems to have been fairly neglected since 2017 on Samsung Gear devices.

Capspauldin

I would also like to hear a podcast offline just about my Galaxy Watch. I travel a lot outside, I don't want to listen to music, I want to listen to podcasts. Spotify there must be something feasible, please.

Rock Star 17
Rock Star 17
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Update: This idea has been reposted here: 

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Podcasts-Download-and-play-podcasts-on-Samsung-Gear-smar...

Updated on 2019-02-11

Hey!

Your idea was submitted a while ago and unfortunately didn't receive the amount of kudos needed to stay active in the ideas board (100 Kudos per year). 

In order to keep the Ideas Exchange clearer I'll close this idea for now, but this doesn't mean Spotify rejected this idea.

If you think this is an idea which needs to be implemented, you're welcome to post it in slightly different again 🙂

Have a nice day!

Luke