[Samsung][Radio] Create Radio Stations on Samsung Smart TV

I see that an app was created for Samsung's smart TVs and DVDs. Great. However, a radio station cannot be created. Previously created radio stations on my PC are also not available. I personally use this feature a lot. The Pandora app for Samsung does show previously created radio staions. This is a request that this feature be added. Thanks. Jim

Updated: 2016-11-21

Hi and thanks for your contribution! Your suggestion was submitted over 1 year ago but unfortunately hasn't received enough likes. In order to maintain the ideas exchange, ideas are eventually marked inactive. This does not mean that your idea has been rejected: if you still feel strongly about your request, you can repost your idea.

Related Ideas

Comments
shole001

This would be awesome.  +1

Rock Star 21
Rock Star 21
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated: 2015-11-22

Marked as New Idea and edited title to make it easier to find via search. This is a repost of the following inactive idea.

graupnerpeters

I have a Vizio smart tv and would love the radio option.

Bigplayer2382
I hate how I can't listen to Spotify radio through my Vizio TV and it's surround sound. I hate Pandora but I'm going to have to unsubscribe to Spotify and just get Pandora because it works better
sherylgentry

don't really want to use it if I can't use the radio feature on my smart app.

Kfbarker

People please vote! We need this feature!!

RockyMountains

Please add this functionality. Is there a legal or technological reason why it hasn't already been done?  A lot of us who migrated away from Pandora see this as a no-brainer. 

Rock Star 21
Rock Star 21
Status changed to: Inactive Idea
Updated: 2016-11-21

Hi and thanks for your contribution! Your suggestion was submitted over 1 year ago but unfortunately hasn't received enough likes. In order to maintain the ideas exchange, ideas are eventually marked inactive. This does not mean that your idea has been rejected: if you still feel strongly about your request, you can repost your idea.