Screen Saver for Vizio Smart TV App

I recently purchased a Vizio Smart TV and immediately downloaded the Spotify application for it, since I can easily stream to my sound system from it. One thing that I would like to see added to the TV application would be a screen saver function. Screen burn is a big concern for a lot of people and simply adding a moving spotify logo could negate this concern.

Updated: 2015-07-23

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (25 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments
Fred
Community Legend

Hi,

a similar idea already exists in the board.

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Spotify-Ideas/Samsung-TV-App-enhancements/idi-p/170014

Please add your kudos and comments there.

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: New Idea

Marked as new idea and changed the title from "Screen Saver for TV application" (since this idea seems to focus on the Vizio app) and let it differ from Fred's linked idea about a screensaver for the Samsung smart TV app. ;)

Fred
Community Legend

Well @Marco I noticed that other requests for other tv-brands and/or generic requests linked to the post I linked to. Didn't know there were differences between tv-apps. 

I live and learn something new every day! 

wrestlescotty

I would be so happy if there was a screensaver for this app. I use my spotify most of the day and when I get home I would like to play it on my tv which is connected to my stereo system without having to worry about burning out my screen

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Inactive Idea
Updated: 2015-07-23

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (25 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

polokoli
Roadie

https://open.spotify.com/track/6qkU4l8Cu8H3or0huFaE5W

Here is my go to unknown artist, Leo The Eskimo, he just released a new single, it's pretty great. Let me know what you think of his track btw!

Check him out, and drop your artist names people I am going to create a playlist out of all the submissions!

om142747
Composer

I like his voice! Its very warm.

polokoli
Roadie

Yes indeed, slightly reminds me of some Lou Reed vibes in his soothing style

Rock Star 6
Rock Star 6

I love discovering new music, the voice of this guy is great! Just saved it.

PennyboiFresh
Roadie

Check out Early Morning Tunes, dope playlist. 

https://open.spotify.com/album/3BZlB7WqViUMAwA9fnUKx7