Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Search] Ability to search for multiple artists / albums at once

To be able to list multiple artist/albums in the "songs" search bar (mobile version).
Currently I can search for, for example Pink Floyd (in the "your music", "songs" search bar) and listen to all their songs on shuffle. But if I could put Pink Floyd *comma* Radiohead in the search bar, I would be able to have all Pink Floyds songs and Radiohead's songs on shuffle at the same time, creating a temporary playlist. That way I won't need to make a new playlist every single time I want to listen to more than one artist at the same time. Or I could do the same thing with albums, so I could put *album* *comma* *album* *comma* *album* in the search bar, and end up with a temporary playlist that consist of those three albums. 

It's so time consuming to make new playlists all the time, so it would be awesome if this suggestion is possible! 

Edit: This idea has been reposted here.

Updated: 2017-01-26

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments
Marco
Status changed to: New Idea
Updated: 2016-02-04

Marked as new idea and edited the title slightly to make it easier to find via search. 😉

TheDefender

agree, would really like this one

Marco
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Edit: This idea has been reposted here.

Updated: 2017-01-26

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!