[Search] Classical Music: Present results by orchestras

I'm a classical music fan, and it's actually quite difficult to navigate searching classical music in the app. Classical is unlike other genres because effectively you have hundreds of orchestras around the globe doing covers of the same piece that was written down a hundred years ago. There are a bunch of recordings of the same piece. I would suggest you present the complete pieces sorted by featured/popular orchestras, rather than just popularity (which tends to give only a single movement of a piece). That way, when I search "Montagues & Capulets" by Prokofiev, I don't get the one (of 11) movement of everyone has latched onto with annoying albums like "50 Darkest Classical Pieces." Yeah, if I searched "dark classical," I'd be thrilled to see that album, but I'm searching for a particular piece, so I would rather choose between Minnesota Orchestra or the Chicago Symphony performing this excellent multi-movement piece.

Updated: 2016-06-16

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments
Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: New Idea
Updated: 2015-06-17

Marked as new idea and edited the title slightly to make it easier to find via search. ;)

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Inactive Idea
Updated: 2016-06-16

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!