[Search] Filter Playlists by Artist created Playlists

Hello,

Is there any way to browse artist-curated playlists without clicking the individual artist? If so, please let me know. 

If not, I think this would be a great feature, especially since most artists do not have a curated playlist, so it becomes quite a chore to click every individual artist to see if they have created a playlist or not. Ideally it would be great to be able to filter by genre, e.g. if I wanted to see only artist-curated playlists by house music artists I could do so.

Also, if anyone has any good house related artist-curated playlists they can recommend that would be awesome. I have been listening to Patrick Topper's which has a bunch of tracks he uses on his sets. 

Thanks for any replies 

Updated on 2019-08-01

Hello there!
This idea has been submitted one year ago, but unfortunately hasn’t gained enough votes during that time (100 votes/year). In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, this idea will be closed for now. Note that this does not mean the idea has been declined by Spotify.
Please feel free to re-post this idea if you still feel you want this implemented. With a little change in presentation, maybe this time it will gain the necessary support from the community. 

For more info: 

Comments
Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2018-07-22

Marked as new idea.

Rock Star 11
Rock Star 11
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Updated on 2019-08-01

Hello there!
This idea has been submitted one year ago, but unfortunately hasn’t gained enough votes during that time (100 votes/year). In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, this idea will be closed for now. Note that this does not mean the idea has been declined by Spotify.
Please feel free to re-post this idea if you still feel you want this implemented. With a little change in presentation, maybe this time it will gain the necessary support from the community. 

For more info: