[Search] Filter albums by color

Sometimes I forget the name of an album in my saved music collection. However most of the times when I find myself in this situation, I can recall the general color of the album cover. This results in frantic scrolling through my collection until I - usually - find the album I'm looking for.

Feature request:

Filter and/or sort saved albums by color hue.

Updated on 2020-05-27

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (100 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active and recent ideas in this forum, we will have to close this idea for now. However, this does not mean that your idea has been rejected by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request I encourage you to post your idea again in a slightly different form! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of the community for your suggestion!

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments
Spotify Legend
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2019-07-25

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found: here.

Rock Star 16
Rock Star 16
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Updated on 2020-05-27

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (100 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active and recent ideas in this forum, we will have to close this idea for now. However, this does not mean that your idea has been rejected by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request I encourage you to post your idea again in a slightly different form! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of the community for your suggestion!

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!