[Search] Sync Recent Searches Across all Devices

It would be helpful if Spotify would sync the recent searches made across all of your devices.....

Much like Google syncs all the searches and queries you've made across all your devices (computers, phones, tablets, etc.) and connected apps or sites, Spotify should sync your searches across all your devices. It would be nice to see this on Desktop and iOS and Android.

Updated on 2018-12-25

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (100 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will have to close this idea for now. However, this does not mean that your idea has been rejected by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea again, in a slightly different form! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of the community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments
Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2018-03-18

Marked as new idea.

neoEZ
Regular

Hello, 

Thank you for opening this thread.

This is a wonderful idea and I totally agree. I recently observed that the search history is not propagated between all the devices. 

Since you've recently updated the Search functionality of the app this should have been added also. 

In the first place this shouldn't have been optional or wait for people to report. 

You are  a very premium music streaming service so I find the syncing of the search history between all the connected devices. 

I find it hard to check my phone everytime I want to listen to "that" song on the computer. 

So spotify, please make this a permanent Feature Request. 

Jacob
Community Legend
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Updated on 2018-12-25

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (100 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will have to close this idea for now. However, this does not mean that your idea has been rejected by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea again, in a slightly different form! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of the community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!