Search a track in ALL my Playlists

It would be great if we can search for songs already in our playlist on our mobile devices. I haven't tried this on my laptop lately, but I think it isn't available there either. So for example, if I search for the song title "Beautiful" and I think I put this in my Love songs playlist but I want to play it now and other songs in whatever playlist "Beautiful" is in, I should be able to do that. Right now if I type "Beautiful" in the search, it will not recognize that I have that song in a playlist nor will it even be highligted green indicating that I've saved it in a playlist previously. The only way I know that I have a "Beautiful" in a playlist is ONLY if I try to save it to the same playlist that it is already stored in. For me a song may be in several playlists depending on my moods and titles that I save them in. Ex. "Beautiful" could be in my Love playlist, Hot Songs playlist and Chill playlist. But I won't know where it is because currently we can't search for songs within our own playlists. Thank you.

Updated: 2017-01-19

Edit: This idea has been reposted here.

Hi! Your suggestion was submitted over 1 year ago but unfortunately hasn't received enough likes. In order to maintain the ideas exchange, ideas are eventually marked inactive. This does not mean that your idea has been rejected: if you still feel strongly about your request, you can repost your idea. 

Comments
Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: New Idea
Updated: 2015-12-02

Marked as new idea and edited the title slightly to make it easier to find via search. ;)
This idea is a re-post of this inactive idea.

user-removed
Not applicable
Thank you, Marco!
unparagoned
Music Fan

This is a great idea. 

Kalmora
Roadie

Please implemt this feature

Rock Star 21
Rock Star 21
Status changed to: Inactive Idea
Updated: 2017-01-19

Edit: This idea has been reposted here.

Hi! Your suggestion was submitted over 1 year ago but unfortunately hasn't received enough likes. In order to maintain the ideas exchange, ideas are eventually marked inactive. This does not mean that your idea has been rejected: if you still feel strongly about your request, you can repost your idea.