Search for and follow Spotify users without becoming Facebook friends

Sometimes, I want to connect with people on Spotify that are not on Facebook (eg, my kids) but I cannot find them as users (on app, at least). All I can find, are my own Facebook friends who are connected to Spotify with FB credentials).
My daughter would like to use her own Spotify account but all her hard music collection labor has been done with *my* account. Now, if we could connect, then I could just share her lists from my account with her account and she can listen regardless of where the list originated.

Also, sometimes you just want to listen to someone's music without becoming Facebook friends.
Updated: 2016-06-21

Hi @sisi74! As you said, you can do this by using the "spotify:user:" search command. :)

0 Likes
Comments
sisi74
Casual Listener

I found a solution.. On Google ;)

Type the following code into the Spotify search bar - spotify:user:[username] (replacing [username] with their Spotify username), and you should be able to locate their account. For example, to find your account, type in spotify:user:chellievista and press enter, and your account will appear.

Rock Star 21
Rock Star 21
Status changed to: Case Closed
Updated: 2016-06-21

Hi @sisi74! As you said, you can do this by using the "spotify:user:" search command. :)