Search scans Notes section of file info.

I listen to a lot of foreign music. I prefer not to change the tags to Romanized versions of the songs or, more importantly, musicians, so as to properly scrobble on Last.fm. On Winamp, I can easily edit the Notes section of a song's metadata and the results of a search will include matches of this data. However, this is not the case here. This makes it very difficult for me to use Spotify as a local player as scrolling through my ~400 locally stored albums isn't really an option, and I would rather not constantly switch between Winamp and Spotify. So, I propose the idea that Spotify local filter results also filter songs by their Notes metadata.

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted over 1 year ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos. In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again!

Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

0 Likes
Comments
Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted over 1 year ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos. In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again!

Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!