Set Startup Page

The default opened page after running Spotify is the least used or useful for me. I would appreciate very much the possibility to choose another startup page like Your Music Albums or Radio, etc. 

Edit: This idea has been reposted here.

Updated on 2018-06-16

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (100 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments

Please, Spotify!  The routing of each login to the "Browse" page of advertisements for pop music is obnoxious.  It is a clear $ grab / advertisement.  Premium users should not be forced to look at this embedded advertisement.  I guess it's the company's perrogative if they want to force the free account users to view advertising with each login.

The people who are least adept at finding, and participating in these online forums are the older users who will agree with this post.  It seems very unlikely that this concern will ever gain 50 "kudos" / year.  These forums are confusing to me as a 30 year old.  My parents wouldn't even try to figure out how to use this.

I doubt this message will be listened to.  I probably just wasted valuable study time writing it.  My solution will be cancellation, and returning to iTunes with my money if this is not addressed in the near future.  Spotify is a good service, but it is not unique.  The market will eventually punish the company for favoring advertisers over users.

user-removed
Not applicable

Yes please.

Roadie

Yep. Good Idea.

Casual Listener

This would make my life so much easier. I mostly use spotify offline too so when it starts up to a blank page and tells me i dont have a internet connection its ridiculous. Every time its the same thing, navigating to my playlists which is irritating enough with a single hand with a big phone like mine (S7 Edge) when it could be as simple as tapping the spotify app's icon and boom theres all my playlists within thumb reach.

Im also not sure what happened but when i do have an internet connection, it used to show me my last played playlists, but nowdays it just shows me some random artists and suggestions.

Im extremely confused how its possible that this isnt ALREADY a feature, seems like such a basic thing for an app like this. (Doesnt the desktop version let you choose where you start as well?)

Especially for mobile, trying to navigate the hamburger menu while driving a rocky road is annoying. 

When i open the app i have to scroll down three sections of suggested "jump back in" that really just annoys me. Just put the most recent playlist on top instead of trying to sell me some other suggestions. "Jump back in" is just the opposite of what it says, i have to scroll way down to find the playlist i'm looking for. Spotify, you already got my money now act like you need it.

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Edit: This idea has been reposted here.

Updated on 2018-06-16

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (100 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!