Share Playlist Folders

Hi...

I tend to organize all music in folders and sub-folders in order to keep my music sorted according to certain characteristics and filters... I haven't found a way to share folders, so I wish I could share not only playlists but playlist folders as well

Thanks!

Update: This idea has been reposted here.

Updated on 2018-06-15

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (100 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Related Ideas

Comments
krikelin
Community Legend

Absolutely, I just wonder why not?

user-removed
Not applicable

Just wanted to share a folder with a bunch of playlists. So I'm totally pro for this idea.

Liam
Community Legend

Good idea :)

(I don't use playlist folders however)

krikelin
Community Legend

I think it's something with the backend that needs to be improved prior to apply to this, since the playlist folders is connected to the backend.

However I want a better view in playlist folder!

arvind

Absolutely agree!!

I recently split all my playlists and organized them into a couple of folders. Now instead of sharing 10 or 20 playlists I would like my friends to subscribe to just the one or two folders and be in sync with all the plalists in those folders.

xms

+1

TrainerJohn

Definite +1

Webern
Music Fan

please do this.  sharing folders, it's the logical next step.

r3amped
Regular

+1

I've been waiting for this option since they introduced folders.

Jockwards

+1

Would be a nice time-saver and less cluttery.