Share news from 'News' tab

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'd like to share news (on the news tab, with interviews and articles), just like i can share playlists (when you right click and there it is)

Thank you.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Updated: 2015-07-02

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (25 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

0 Likes
Comments
SuperWisdom
Community Legend

Hello!

I would just like to inform you that you don't need to spam the Idea's pool for more people to look at your post. I would suggest that you stop spamming as you might end up getting banned. 🙂

Marco
Community Legend

Since it seemed to be only layout changes but the same input, I've deleted the 2 other identical ideas. But SuperWisdom is right, please just post 1 idea per feature request. 😉

Marco
Community Legend
Status changed to: New Idea

guimartinez
Casual Listener
I WASN'T SPAMMING! It was my browsers malfunction. "I would suggest that you stop...". That sounded really funny. Also, I couldn't find how to delete the extra messages. Since you're both so useful, can you show me how to delete a post? A print screen would be appreciated. Thanks
Marco
Community Legend

Hey there!

Don't worry it's all taken care of and stuff like that can happen!

Deleting ideas / posts in the idea's exchange is only possible as Moderator / Super user. So if you need a post deleted in the feature just send the ones with a green or red name a PM. 😉

Marco
Community Legend
Status changed to: Inactive Idea
Updated: 2015-07-02

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (25 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!