Share with 'Group'

Hello community :)
Well about 5 Minutes ago i checked out The New Update on ios And its Amazing that spotify finally includes this Social feature. Anyway i have 6 Playlists which are private And i add Songs there only with 2 Friends. What im thinking about is something similar to a Facebook group where You can Share songs with just a Couple of Friends And discuss to which playlist this song fits The Most.

P.s. I haven't found nothing similar in this Forum but maybe i haven't seen it..

Hey @Amarro,

glad you let us know that you've found a duplicate by yourself. To everyone else who is interested in this ideas - please use the following link and leave your comments/kudos over there to support the idea: Share and Play Group

0 Likes
Comments
Amarro
Community Legend
Oh. Im Really sorry :D i searched for completely wrong tags. Its a duplicate of this http://community.spotify.com/t5/Spotify-Ideas/Share-and-Play-Group/idi-p/694624 darn :D
Carina
Community Legend
Status changed to: Duplicate

Hey @Amarro,

glad you let us know that you've found a duplicate by yourself. To everyone else who is interested in this ideas - please use the following link and leave your comments/kudos over there to support the idea: Share and Play Group