Show Album Artwork on Lock Screen (Windows Phone)

The mobile version of Spotify on the iPhone shows the album artwork of the current song playing through Spotify while the phone is locked. When I switched over to my Windows phone, I was annoyed that while streaming with my phone locked, it just shows my lock screen picture instead. When someone asks me what I'm listening to, I want to be a ble to just show them my lock screen rather than having to unlock my phone and open the app. 

*It would also be nice if when opening the app, (while already listening to music on Spotify) it would go back to your cureent playlist page instead of the home screen or radio page.

Updated: 2016-01-12

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Related Ideas

Comments
Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: New Idea

Marked as new idea and added "Phone" in the title to make it easier to find via search. ;)

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Inactive Idea
Updated: 2016-01-12

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!