Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Show countries of your listened music

One thing I would like to know more about is where my music comes from. My top5 list from 2014 included Sweden of course, because I'm a citizen there and also USA and England since most music comes from there. Places 4 and 5 were Germany and France, but I want to know where my other music comes from. Maybe I listen to much music from, let's say Belgium, but am totally unaware of it.

More people who wants to know? I Emailed Spotify and they recommended me to post here to see what response I'd get.

Updated: 2016-03-06

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments
Marco
Status changed to: New Idea

Marked as new idea and edited the title slightly to make it easier to find via search. 😉
This idea requests a feature where you can see what countries the music you're listening to comes from.

Marco
Status changed to: Inactive Idea
Updated: 2016-03-06

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!