Show current playing public Playlist

When I play a public playlist, and then move around the app, I can't find the playlist it is from. If I click the Album art it takes me to the "Mood" page from "Browse > Mood". It is really frustrating when I have been listening to a playlist I like and can't return.

Updated: 2015-06-16

Update: This should have been fixed by now. Clicking on the album art should get you to the public playlist now. ;)

A similar idea to make it visually clear has been suggested here:
https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Desktop-Playlists-Currently-playing-playlist-visual-cue/...

Related Ideas

Comments
dffdaffaafafsaf
Music Fan

Screen Shot 2014-04-18 at 6.16.34 PM.png

Even on the Queue page it says this instead of the actual playlist.... incredibly frustrating,

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: New Idea

Marked as new idea and added "public" to the title to make it clearer.

This idea requests that when you play a public playlist, clicking on the album art (down left) should redirect you to the songs list of that playlist. As it's now it just directs you to the profile of the user.

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Inactive Idea
Updated: 2015-04-20

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (25 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Case Closed

Updated: 2015-06-16

Update: This should have been fixed by now. Clicking on the album art should get you to the public playlist now. ;)

A similar idea to make it visually clear has been suggested here:
https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Desktop-Playlists-Currently-playing-playlist-visual-cue/...