[Shuffle] Prioritise certain songs in a playlist

To my mind, it would be nice if we could prioritise some songs over others in a playlist. In other words, a song marked as a "high-priority song" would have more chances to be played next than a song marked as a "low-priority song"  - of course in shuffle mode! 

For example, playlist A has 10 songs. Each of them has 10% chance of being the first song played. However, if a song was a "high-priority song", it would have more than 10% chance. This way, the more someone likes a song , the more he listens to it!

Update 2020-04-28: This idea has been reposted here.

Updated on 2019-09-26

Hello there!
This idea has been submitted one year ago, but unfortunately hasn’t gained enough votes during that time (100 votes/year). In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, this idea will be closed for now. Note that this does not mean the idea has been declined by Spotify.
Please feel free to re-post this idea if you still feel you want this implemented. With a little change in presentation, maybe this time it will gain the necessary support from the community. 

For more info: 

Comments
Rock Star 23
Rock Star 23
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2018-09-15

Marked as new idea, which is a repost of this inactive idea.

This is top of my Spotify wish list. I have several Playlists with 100+ tracks. I want some tracks, the core of my list, to be played regularly, but others less often. A weighting system would be perfect to achieve this. 

Please support this idea with your vote. Searching the forums it has been raised and closed many times, so it is clearly a popular idea. If you agree, please press VOTE+

I'd really love to see this happen too!  It's a major shortcoming that I've been hoping they'd work on for years, but it never gets enough votes so they keep shutting the idea down until it gets re-opened with no-votes. But this "idea" website isn't great - there's no good way to see good ideas like this.

Rock Star 11
Rock Star 11
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Update 2020-04-28: This idea has been reposted here.

Updated on 2019-09-26

Hello there!
This idea has been submitted one year ago, but unfortunately hasn’t gained enough votes during that time (100 votes/year). In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, this idea will be closed for now. Note that this does not mean the idea has been declined by Spotify.
Please feel free to re-post this idea if you still feel you want this implemented. With a little change in presentation, maybe this time it will gain the necessary support from the community. 

For more info: