Shuffle all albums

Okay, I'm aware there have been a ton of shuffle issues that (I think) have since been resolved, but now whenever I want to shuffle an artist, so I can hear ALL the albums, it only shuffles the most recent albums. I just want to be able to put my favourite artists on shuffle without having to create a playlist every time!

Updated: 2016-06-30

Hi and thanks for your contribution! At this time, I've closed this idea due to not enough information regarding what you'd like to see implemented. If you feel strongly about this idea, you can PM me at any time with more details and I can reevaluate the status. Thanks again! :)

Related Ideas

Comments
Rock Star 21
Rock Star 21
Status changed to: Need more information
Updated: 2016-06-23

Hi and thanks for your contribution! Can you clarify your suggestion a bit? I just tested this on Desktop (went to an artist page, clicked 'Play', and then turned on Shuffle) and it shuffled all albums correctly. What platform are you experiencing this on?

Rock Star 21
Rock Star 21
Status changed to: Case Closed
Updated: 2016-06-30

Hi and thanks for your contribution! At this time, I've closed this idea due to not enough information regarding what you'd like to see implemented. If you feel strongly about this idea, you can PM me at any time with more details and I can reevaluate the status. Thanks again! :)