Shuffle option available on lock screen

Hello, my name is Daniel Kim and I have a suggestion to add the shuffle/repeat options to the lock screen of the androids specifically (Not sure if there is already a shuffle/repeat option on the lock screen of the Apple phones). I constantly forget to click the shuffle button when I open the app and I feel that it would be more convenient to just click the shuffle button on the lock screen instead of having to open your phone going through passwords etc.

Thanks for listening and I hop this will be implemented into the phones.
Updated: 2016-07-23

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments
Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: New Idea
Updated: 2015-07-25

Marked as new idea.

pmg902

Yes, please! This is something that I've been desperately hoping for ever since switching from iphone to android in january. To summarize, t would be fantastic if the spotify lock screen included:

Play/Pause (already included)

Forward Track (already included)

Reverse Track (Currently Unavailable)

Shuffle  (Currently Unavailable)

Repeat  (Currently Unavailable)

Thank you! I love the product and I pay for premium! 🙂

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Inactive Idea
Updated: 2016-07-23

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!