Shuffle play all artists you follow

I know that this idea has been posted a few times before, but I hope that maybe a more recent version of it will receive more direct attention. I think that it would be absolutely awesome if there was an option to shuffle play all the artists that you follow. I have some other ideas that are more in-depth if this ever gets used, but I'm not going to push my luck haha.

Please consider this idea, I think it would be an excellent addition to the already amazing Spotify community and interface.

Thanks!

If you are reading this and you think it's a good idea, please like and share it with your friends!!!

Updated on 2021-04-06

Hey @Joedobby,

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

We’re closing this idea since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely “Checking for existing ideas”.

A similar idea has already been suggested here - feel free to add your vote to it!

More info on how to search for existing ideas in the Idea Exchange can be found here.

Cheers!

Comments
Elena
Status changed to: Closed - Doesn't Meet Requirements

Updated on 2021-04-06

Hey @Joedobby,

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

We’re closing this idea since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely “Checking for existing ideas”.

A similar idea has already been suggested here - feel free to add your vote to it!

More info on how to search for existing ideas in the Idea Exchange can be found here.

Cheers!