Shuffle two or more artists/albums/playlists

Now I can shuffle an artist/album/playlist, but I think it'd be neat if I could pick two or more artists/albums/playlists and shuffle them at the same time!

Updated: 2016-01-22

Update: This idea has been submitted again here:
https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Your-Music-Shuffle-multiple-playlists-and-albums/idi-p/1...

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Related Ideas

Comments
azzronulation
Casual Listener
I'd love to be able to shuffle all of the artists I "follow," its so hard to choose between just one, or to trawl through evey artist I like and add them to a playlist..
DrGoomonkey
I also agree with this. Especially the ability to shuffle all of the artists you're following. I tried to add all of their songs to a playlist and only got about halfway through who all I wanted to add when I hit the 10,000 limit... Letting us shuffle all our followed artists would be a VERY good idea.
Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: New Idea

Marked as new idea.
You might also want to add your kudos to a similar idea about playing multiple playlists together here.

timmorris83
Regular

This is the only option keeping from spotify. On xbox music/groove music I can simply say shuffle all music. I listen to all music genres and don't want to simpy listen to one artist at a time or one genre at a time.

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Updated: 2016-01-22

Update: This idea has been submitted again here:
https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Your-Music-Shuffle-multiple-playlists-and-albums/idi-p/1...

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!