Simultaneously playback on multiple accounts!

What about the option to play the same song simultaneously on multiple accounts and speaker sets? Perfect for parties to create a richer sound!

Update: This idea has been submitted again here:
https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Music-Multicast-Streaming-with-different-Accounts/idi-p/...

This idea has been submitted more than 2 years ago but unfortunately hasn't gained enough kudos during that time (10 kudos/year). In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, this idea will be closed for now. Note that this does not mean the idea has been declined by Spotify.

Please feel free to re-post this idea if you still feel you want this implemented. With a little change in presentation, maybe this time it will gain the necessary support from the community.

Comments

Sounds good, man!

The latency would make that sound horrible without some very extensive fine tuning first
Community Legend
user-removed
Not applicable
This is like normal radio, everyone can tune in and hear the same stuff. what about a "google+ hangout"-style radio? for example, me and my friends are sitting in the university and hear music, but we want to hear the same music, so we share the same vibe. So everyone should suggest a song or just add it to a queue and everyone hears it.. the latency is not that important, as long its under half a sec or so.

I really want this feature too. I see they've added the feature to play from one iOS app from the other, but no option to play through both devices. I'd a party at the weekend and had to have different music in two rooms. Would have been awesome to have them play at the same time. Years I've been waiting for such a feature.

Community Legend
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Update: This idea has been submitted again here:
https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Music-Multicast-Streaming-with-different-Accounts/idi-p/...

This idea has been submitted more than 2 years ago but unfortunately hasn't gained enough kudos during that time (10 kudos/year). In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, this idea will be closed for now. Note that this does not mean the idea has been declined by Spotify.

Please feel free to re-post this idea if you still feel you want this implemented. With a little change in presentation, maybe this time it will gain the necessary support from the community.