Skip unplayable tracks

When i'm listening to Spotify it can be quite annoying if the music stops because a track is unplayable, I think that tracks that can't be played should be skipped so we can keep on rockin'.

As Amarro mentioned, this shouldn't be happening, if you still got problems with that - please create a new topic in the respective help section of the forum so we can check it out there. Thanks! ;)

Related Ideas

Comments
Amarro
Community Legend

Hello and welcome to the Spotify Community!

well this is already included. You can just disable showing unplayable tracks so they won't be in your playlist. Is this what you are looking for? On which platforms do you want to get this feature?

Louie98
Roadie

Thanks for the welcome

Id like this feature on ios and desktop, and that is what im looking for but it still happens to me if i am listening to a collaborative playlist and a track that someone else has uploaded is unplayable, is there any way i can fix that as well?

Amarro
Community Legend

@Louie98 is the track grey? if so you can just go into your desktop app and go into the settings (ctrl + p) and there is a tick which says "disable unplayable tracks"(or similar, i use the german version). on your ios device you do the same and it won't display unplayable tracks afterwards ;)

Louie98
Roadie

The tracks aren't grey but ill give it a try anyway thanks for the help.

I think it might have something to do with the tracks im tryingto play are local ones.

Amarro
Community Legend

Oh , yes. Have you tried converting them? are they downloaded successfully?

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Case Closed

As Amarro mentioned, this shouldn't be happening, if you still got problems with that - please create a new topic in the respective help section of the forum so we can check it out there. Thanks! ;)