[Smart TV][Other] Visualizer

In the App for Samsung's Smartv it would be great having the music movement visualization that Winamp used to have which you could play in full screen mode, with color changes and movements with the music's rhythm. And not having a big beautiful screen with a static image of the album and a boring progress line. Thanks!

A similar idea has been posted here.

Updated on 2019-11-07

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (100 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will have to close this idea for now. However, this does not mean that your idea has been rejected by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea again, in a slightly different form! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of the community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments
Rock Star 16
Rock Star 16
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2018-12-27

Marked as a new idea and edited the title slightly to make it easier to find via search 🙂

(This is a repost of the following inactive idea: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Closed-Ideas/Smart-TV-Visualizer/idi-p/1553720)

I'd love to see this for my LG Smart TV as well. I've finally put together a home theater/sound system and the only thing missing is someway to have beautiful visualizations on my large screen.

In my opinion a visualizer for the TV app is a no brainer. Where else do you need something like this more. Together with Philips ambilight it would be quite a sight.

So please Spotify, this idea and the old one have the most votes together than any other smart TV related idea times ten. Make it happen!

Additionally I would suggest something like aerial view, that would be awesome!!!

Rock Star 16
Rock Star 16
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

A similar idea has been posted here.

Updated on 2019-11-07

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (100 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will have to close this idea for now. However, this does not mean that your idea has been rejected by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea again, in a slightly different form! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of the community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!