Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Smart TV] Radio Option

So as the title says i would like to see a radio option for the smart tv's. I decided i wanted to listen to spotify today on my smart tv and all I could do was listen to my playlists or search for artists. I know smart tv's aren't all that smart but at least with other apps like iheart radio or pandora i can make a radio channel of my choosing. I love spotify and I'm a premium member so i just would like to see more options come to the smart tv.

Updated on 2022-06-22

Hi everyone,

Thanks for coming to the Spotify Idea Exchange.

We've been keeping an eye on this submission for an extended period of time, and it doesn't seem this will reach the votes necessary to put it forward for prioritization.  

As such, we're marking this case as closed. This includes any similar suggestions that are received, so please continue to add your votes and comments here if you still wish to support this idea.

If we do have any new information to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status.

More info on why your idea has been closed can be found here.

Comments
Taryn10

Please add song radio feature to Samsung Spotify app, it would be great to create new radio stations off one song as I do in my phone. 

Thanks

Xenia
Status changed to: Case Closed

Updated on 2022-06-22

Hi everyone,

Thanks for coming to the Spotify Idea Exchange.

We've been keeping an eye on this submission for an extended period of time, and it doesn't seem this will reach the votes necessary to put it forward for prioritization.  

As such, we're marking this case as closed. This includes any similar suggestions that are received, so please continue to add your votes and comments here if you still wish to support this idea.

If we do have any new information to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status.

More info on why your idea has been closed can be found here.