SmartWatch

Would be nice if an app for the Sony SmartWatch was created!

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted over 1 year ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos. In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again!

Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Related Ideas

Comments
Gringotson

I would also love a Smartwatch and Smart Headset app for Spotify.

Anderone
I'd switch from Sony's Music Unlimited service if Spotify made a Smartwatch app.
Thanez

Yeah, this would be awesome. At the moment there is an unofficial spotify remote app that works... kind of. It has some glitches and weird stuff with the volume adjustment, but it's free.

I'm sure the guise at Spotify can do better though.

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted over 1 year ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos. In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again!

Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!