Sociability Improvements

My idea is to create groups among friends where we can share songs found. It would be like a "Instagram Direct" but where everyone goes songs / playlists / artists to a group sharing with friends and even more so to share music with friends.

I would like also to create groups of artists. As you can create playlists with songs, I would be good to create "Playlists" have different artists and then be able to navigate on the profile of the artist. Could be artists of the same genre (I guess that would be the most common) or but also from different genres. Example: "jazzmen" and there grouping John Coltrane, Charles Mingus, Duke Ellington, etc.

One idea is to display more who follow your playlist, allowing greater interest and interaction among users.

Another idea is that users can select or upload an image that wants the display on when selecting your playlist. Today only you can see photo albums of the first 4 songs (see photo attached).

I think Spotify is an application to listen, learn and share music but could be much more. It could be a social network of music, where you can share artists, songs, playlists easily within the application.

Captura.JPG
Updated: 2016-07-02

Hey there!

As mentioned in your other idea, please just post 1 idea per topic, otherwise it's impossible to give it a proper ideas status.

Before reposting, please use the search function.

Thanks alot! 🙂

0 Likes
Comments
Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Case Closed
Updated: 2016-07-02

Hey there!

As mentioned in your other idea, please just post 1 idea per topic, otherwise it's impossible to give it a proper ideas status.

Before reposting, please use the search function.

Thanks alot! 🙂