[Social] Add a social reaction button, so you could react to your friends played songs.

I always thought that Spotify is lacking somewhat from their social side.

And yes, I do understand that you can see what your friends are listening for and you can find new music from them.

And yes, you can follow artists/groups and be informed if something new is being released by them.

But I do think, that it would be fun to have a social reaction button/comment button.  Just imagine, your friend is listening to some good old music track, that brings alot of memories to both of you - and you could react to it/or comment on it. It would be a simple social communication but not a chat based structure. 

Or for example your foreign friend is listening to your local group and you would like to leave a comment. 

And reactions could be based on this. 
- A reaction to a new finding - more or less thanking a person

- A reaction to a good old nostalgic song.  

- A reactiong to a silly song

and so on and forth.

And you would get notifications that some of your friends reacted to particular songs that you listened for. Because for now, well its fun to see what your friends listen for, but for the whole year while I used spotify, i haven't really cared about my followers and friends, so I guess it would show a bit more social aproach to this platform. 

And it should be made simplistic and minimalistic. Just somewhat of a reaction - I do not promote emojis, as it could be something different. 

I think I was clear on this. Let me know what you think. 

Updated on 2019-08-13

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

A similar idea has also been suggested here: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Friend-Feed-Like-button-for-songs-in-friend-feed/idi-p/4...

We have also merged the votes from this idea to that original one. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found: here

0 Likes

Related Ideas

Comments
Status changed to: Duplicate

Updated on 2019-08-13

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

A similar idea has also been suggested here: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Friend-Feed-Like-button-for-songs-in-friend-feed/idi-p/4...

We have also merged the votes from this idea to that original one. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found: here