[Social] Link to "Playing From" location in Activity Feed (If public)

I often just glance over my activity feed when I am doing work, and see my friends listening to a whole variety of tracks. I think it would be a great idea, if you could go directly from the Activity Feed, to the location your friend is listening from so you can see what else they are listening to, or listen to the same thing.

Obviously, there is privacy concerns with this, so the "arrow" shown below should only be displayed when the person is listening to a public playlist or from an album/artist page (and they share their activity). It would be similar to the "Listen with" functionality when signed into Facebook, but would not be synchronized or require you to go to Facebook!

I would suggest something like a small arrow (this is as small as I could make it in pain) in each entry in the activity feed which would take you to the playlist/page the track is being played from:

go to playlist.png

^ My beloved brother, accent in Juliet Turner – I Hope That I Don't Fall In Love With You does make me laugh every time!

What do you guys thinks?

Peter

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (25 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments
Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: New Idea

detmer14
Gig Goer

This would definitely be a great feature and a way to discover new music.

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (25 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!