[Social] Possible New Chat Feature?

I love sending songs to my friends who are passionate about music like me, but it's always through sharing the song onto the iMessage app to someone. I think it would be more convenient if there was a Chat feature where you could individually or group chat with peers to discuss certain songs and albums. To protect getting spammed by other users, it could also be limited to only your friends on the app (people who follow you whom you also follow back). Let me know if you guys like this idea!!

Updated on 2021-02-04

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

Similar ideas have already been suggested - feel free to add your vote to them below:

More info on how to search for existing ideas in the Idea Exchange can be found here.

Cheers!

Comments
casdickson9
Casual Listener

ys

Tannercline88
Visitor

Hi, my name is Tanner Cline and I also think this would be a very useful feature to the app. I often find myself sharing music with my friends through the iMessage sharing feature, but I think that if this "chat" feature were to be added to the app, it would drastically change the app for the good. I know of many people who wold highly appreciate this feature. I feel that sharing music is an important thing to do especially right now during the pandemic and all that has gone wrong in the past year. Music has helped many people throughout this dreadful time, and I feel by adding this innovative feature to the app, listeners will be able to not only share music, but speak over it and compare thoughts. This is an absolutely amazing idea and would be highly beneficial if added to the Spotify app. 

Xenia
Status changed to: Duplicate

Updated on 2021-02-04

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

Similar ideas have already been suggested - feel free to add your vote to them below:

More info on how to search for existing ideas in the Idea Exchange can be found here.

Cheers!

Related Ideas