[Social] Snapchat Filter

Spotify and Snapchat should work together to create a snapchat filter. The Snapchat filter would be the song and artist name and the album art that you are listening to on Spotify at the moment when the Snapchat is taken. This would make sharing songs you like easier and discovering new music easier.

Edit: This idea has been reposted here.

Updated: 2016-09-18

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments
Rock Star 21
Rock Star 21
Status changed to: New Idea
Updated: 2015-09-17

Marked as New Idea and slightly edited title to make it easier to find via search.

amaannathoo
Thanks for this! Also can't hurt artists who are looking to get more exposure.
jacknader

The viner Jay Versace does this on his snaps but I'm not sure how

Jackson_T
Keaton off tech Smartt does this as well on his snapchat. I think it's a jail break tweak bug I would really like that and maybe it could display the lyrics to the song while you listen to it, so you can sing along( I know there's an app for it but it doesn't work very well). I would really like to see this on android before iPhone for a change haha
Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Edit: This idea has been reposted here.

Updated: 2016-09-18

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!