Some ideas

Hey. I have a few ideas I want to let you know about. Very recently I switched from iTunes to Spotify Unlimited full time.

• I would really like to have "Plays" as a sorting option (with that I mean, just like Artist, Track, Album etc. are right now). Compare with iTunes. And also that every play counts, not just the once in that specific playlist.
  • A page with some ingoing listening statistics implemented in Spotify, why go LastFm? I of course mean one's own listening, and not the general in like the States or whatever.
  • "Fast scrolling" in the Spotify app (iPhone) would be super! Once again, for example the iTunes app, where you can scroll through just the alphabet on the right side.
  • As people mentioned before, it's pretty annoying that one can add duplicates into a playlist without notification about it. 
  • Maybe this is possible to do in some way already, but I haven't figured it out; I would like to be able to see the queue tracks in the iPhone app, and be able to change order and such.
  • Also, there is some kind of a bug with the queue (I think both on phone and computer, but I haven't exactly figured out when yet, but I think when closed down and then started again). However, it only plays the queue tracks and then stops. This one was a little fuzzy, sorry :)

That's all I can think of for now on. I like Spotify, and I am really glad I changed, although I really like iTunes.

Cheers.

P.S. The spell check wants to change "Spotify". Hilarious. D.S.

Hello! Sorry but I just marked your idea as "not implementable" since we need you folks to post one idea per thread,,,,in order to update them and get them built. Use the search box to see if your ideas have been already commented and vote them up! Thanks so much for your contribution!! ;)

Comments
Rocio
Spotify Legend
Status changed to: Not Implementable

Hello! Sorry but I just marked your idea as "not implementable" since we need you folks to post one idea per thread,,,,in order to update them and get them built. Use the search box to see if your ideas have been already commented and vote them up! Thanks so much for your contribution!! ;)