Some ideas

The starred playlist should only appear if songs are in it. I feel like the playlist local songs shouldn't even show or there should at least be a setting to turn the playlist off. I love the new way to be able to sort a playlist. But I would love a collection section on the left that allows you to play music like in the iPod app that all we all know and love. By accessing music through artists, genres, songs, etc. I feel like either way spotify needs this, but if they added this collection... Then there could be a setting in the settings section, so that all music in your "collection" is available offline. And I hate how playlists have that green arrow for being offline. Make it a subtle green dot. And I also feel like the started playlist should either have it's own section or should be remade as a "to check out" section.
Thanks

Hey there! Thanks for the feedback but unfortunately we can't have more than 1 idea in a topic, otherwise it's impossible to manage the received kudos or give the topic a proper idea status.

Could you maybe repost each one in a single topic and in detail, so we can treat it as a proper idea! But please make sure to use the search function before posting - thanks! ;)
Comments
Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Case Closed

Hey there! Thanks for the feedback but unfortunately we can't have more than 1 idea in a topic, otherwise it's impossible to manage the received kudos or give the topic a proper idea status.

Could you maybe repost each one in a single topic and in detail, so we can treat it as a proper idea! But please make sure to use the search function before posting - thanks! ;)