Some small things for Android.

I have been thinking about somethings in Spotify for Android.

The first thing is that the queue seems to be "backwards". When i press queue on a song i want it to be the last song in order, not the first.  I want it to be as it is on Spotify for PC.

The second thing is that spotify crashes randomly sometimes, and it does for some of my friends too.

My phone is not the problem since I've got the Galaxy II.

Also, i would LOVE a pause and play button in the lock screen, and in the pull down-bar so that i can pause the music without having to enter spotify everytime.

I also think it would be nice if you could choose avalible offline for just a single track, not only for the whole playlist.

Thats all from me this time!

Kasper

Comments
I agree. Spotify needs, pause, play, next buttons that work with the lock screen. It needs to work with the native controls provided on stock Android or HTC sense phones. This is a must. Thanks
Spotify Legend
Status changed to: Not Implementable

There's a simple solution while waiting for this.  Just copy all the tracks from the Spotify desktop version of your "Library" folder into a playlist.  You can then shuffle that playlist.  Every so often, dump that new playlist, and recopy everything  from your Library into that that new playlist.  (no need to remember what you previously copied - just redo it every so often)