Song on the map

beskrivning på svenska längst ner

You open the function that requires location feature and see where you are on a map. On the streets around you and you will see that it randomly located songs released as pins. The songs come partly from your own playlists, starred songs, friends' most listened songs + new music from your favorite genres. You start the function. Now when you walk past a song and put it into a list for the next playing songs. Do not like the song so you can easily switch the controller on the headphone cable or directly in the cell phone will play the next song up. The app also records the number of steps / speed / walking route. Depending on your walking pace so placed songs on the map at regular intervals. You can also easily select if you want a song will never be randomly selected for you, a song you do not like.

Although it sounds silly, so I think it can be good pure PR strategically. It will be a hot topic in friends and in social media, traditional media also teaches them latch on to. Can be tickled feature for some brains, even though it may be perceived as a nonsense-function I think

Description in swedish:

Du öppnar funktionen som kräver platsfunktionen och ser vart du befinner dig på en karta. På gator runt omkring dig så ser du att det slumpmässigt ligger låtar släppta som knappnålar. Låtarna kommer dels från dina egna spellistor, stjärnmärkta låtar, kompisars mest lyssnade låtar + ny musik från dina favoritgenrer. Du startar funktionen. Nu när du promenerar förbi en låt så läggs den in i en lista för nästkommande spelande låtar. Gillar du inte låten så kan du enkelt byta genom kontrollenheten på hörlurssladden eller direkt i mobilen så spelas nästa låt upp. Applikationen registrerar även antal steg/hastighet/promenadrutt. Beroende på din promenadtakt så placeras låtarna på kartan med jämna mellanrum. Du kan också enkelt välja om du vill att en låt aldrig mer ska slumpas ut åt dig, en låt som du inte gillar.

Även om det låter fånigt, så tror jag att det kan vara bra rent PR strategiskt. Det blir en snackis i kompisgäng och i sociala medier, traditionella medier lär även dom haka på. Kan vara en kittlade funktion för somliga hjärnor, även fast det kan uppfattas som en nonsens-funktion tror jag
Updated: 2016-07-15

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Related Ideas

Comments
Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: New Idea
Updated: 2015-07-20

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Inactive Idea
Updated: 2016-07-15

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!