Song to add

Okay but Spotify should really add more Ed Sheeran songs... Like Sara & You need to cut your hair... Like all of his old old stuff *-*

Hello @saraHM96  and welcome to the community.

Spotify adds all music that is made available to them - unfortunately they do not own the rights to every track in the world. As soon as they are allowed, they will certainly add the music you ask for. Hang in there!

Btw: The ideas board is not the correct place to talk about these kind of things; I'd advice you to post those type of questions in the "Help - Other" section of the community.

Comments
Community Legend

Not every album or song is available on Spotify.

The availability of songs on Spotify is up to the artist and their music label.
Spotify has no control over what content is available.

Sometimes it is only available in certain countries, while access is blocked to others.

You can find out more information here

Please update glee.... i miss the songs from the last 3 seasons....

Community Legend
Status changed to: Case Closed

Hello @saraHM96  and welcome to the community.

Spotify adds all music that is made available to them - unfortunately they do not own the rights to every track in the world. As soon as they are allowed, they will certainly add the music you ask for. Hang in there!

Btw: The ideas board is not the correct place to talk about these kind of things; I'd advice you to post those type of questions in the "Help - Other" section of the community.