[Sony] Ability to save albums to 'Your Music' on Playstation

The PS4 app is okay.  But it is severely lacking several features from the PC app.  Such as:

The ability to save albums to Your Music.  You can save single tracks, or playlists, but not albums.  Why?

Without that option, it basically requires you to use your PC to manage creating your library and the PS4 only works well as a music player.  It would be nice to do everything from a single platform. 

Updated: 2016-04-08

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments
Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: New Idea
Updated: 2015-04-10

Marked as new idea and edited it to let it focus on 1 feature request.
Feel free to create a new topic for your other idea - a similar idea for radio on the PS app has also been suggested here. ;)

kevynbgrams
Casual Listener

I agree, I do not own a PC, Smartphone, or Tablet. All of my computing is do on my PlayStation 4 and my 3G PlayStation Vita. Music Unlimited allowed me to create playlists on PS4 and Vita, I could save albums to my library, and search by artist, album, genre, year, etc. Please bring PlayStation Music back to the level of service we were getting with Music Unlimited. 

I am a paying customer souly for the betterment of this service on PlayStation 4 and the arrival of it on PlayStation Vita. I understand Spotify is new to PlayStation, and have no problem waiting and paying for something I rarly use, but that only lasts so long. If you want my money going into 2016, and my promotion of the product to freinds and family on PlayStation, then this needs to be addressed.

Carrottopso
This feature would make me a paying subscriber
Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Inactive Idea
Updated: 2016-04-08

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!