[Sony] Ability to search within my own Playlist on Playstation

I have over 4000 tracks in my album and searching it is impossible at the moment on the Ps4 app. Please change the search function to search within the playlist I am currently in. At the moment it searches for all songs, artists and playlists when all I want is whats in my playlist.

Perhaps a category system similar to the desktop app. eg. I search "Queen" it shows the following categories:-

Show All Results,

In This Playlist,

Tracks,

Artists,

Playlists,

Users.

Though I think it would be easier to just search only in the current playlist and if I wanted everything just return to home page or out of a playlist to search or all tracks, artists etc.

regards 

Mike

Update: This idea has been reposted here.

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Related Ideas

Comments
Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated: 2015-03-30
Marked as new idea and added "on Playstation" in the title to make it easier to find via search.

Dee_Ohh

there used to be this function. On my dsktop version all I would have to do is click CNTRL (or Command on a MAC) + F

But with the latest upgrade this was taken away, for what reason I really don't know. I hope they reinstate it, because it really makes Spotify playlists more inconvinient. 

Croatoan

If it's any consolation, the pc users can't search/filter their playlists either!

And spotify in its great wisdom is thinking "not right now", ignoring the fact that pretty much the whole program is useless without this feature. I CAN'T USE MY PLAYLISTS!

The top searchbar should search spotify library and there should be another search that filters playlists. LIKE IT USED TO BE, FFS!

#worst_update_ever

onankm
A search function within a given playlist should be added to ALL forms of Spotify! Please!
Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Update: This idea has been reposted here.

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!