[Sony] Now Playing Screen with Lyrics on Playstation

Hi, 

last night in a small party at my house, we listened to music via the Spotify app for PS4... we can choose playlists, songs, artists, etc... but, in each song, nothing different appears, just the menu where u are.

It would be great that for every song the cover appears, or better, the lyrics of each song... so we can sing the songs, or at least, watch the cover of the disc.... mainly because if you listen on your PS4, you are listening on your TV.. so it would be great to watch different things.

Thanks!

Juan Pablo, from Chile.

Updated: 2016-05-25

Edit: This idea has been reposted here.

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Related Ideas

Comments
Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: New Idea

Marked as new idea and edited the title to let it focus on a lyrics feature in the Now playing screen. ;)
As mentioned, you can already view the cover in a Now Playing screen when you select the current track again.

kazoni
Regular

I don't know about the PS4 version, but on the PS3, if you hit the "Down" key a few times, it gives me an album cover view of the playing track (much like the Now Playing in the desktop app).

Cstoer

It will be awesome! It will protect the plasma screens like mine and also could add the musixmatch plugin to turn our parties into karaokes!

TheSelknam

Yeah I dunno why lyrics aren't implemented. I mean, that'd be pure awesomeness. I like controlling the music from my phone as well, but no lyrics there either.

The only way I can get lyrics on the tv is connecting an HDMI from my computer to the tv and mirroring the image.

Which year is this? Cable?

XD

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Updated: 2016-05-25

Edit: This idea has been reposted here.

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!