[Sony] Playstation Remote Compatibility

HI there! 

I've been having a great time using the PS3 Spotify App, but I still feel it can be improved.

The Playstation remote control could get support for a proper use inside the app. 

PS3 Remote Control

Hoping a good response from you, thanks in advance.

Updated: 2016-04-19

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments
Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated: 2015-04-20

Marked as new idea and edited it to let it focus on 1 request and make it easier to find via search.

San79no

It seems like none of the music related apps are supporting the BD remote controller play, pause and stop buttons, but most video apps are. Maybe some technical limitations on the ps3. If possible, I would love that!

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Inactive Idea
Updated: 2016-04-19

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!